One 1 One 1

Um......why does it just stop!

For some reason his eyes glow white and he rubs them...then the flash movie is over? wtf! WHERE IS THE STORY!! I MEAN NOT EVEN A TO BE CONTINUED OR THE END OF CHAPTER 1!! PUT SOMETHING MAN!!

Peace of War Peace of War

cool....

Hey im guessing that this movie was based in World War 2 and the directors cut was the Vietnam war. Correct me if im wrong! thanx and keep up the good work!

P.S. what 3-d program do u use? if you could tell me i would appreciate it! thanks!
email me about it at jonju62@hotmail.com

Mura-Military Pigs2 Mura-Military Pigs2

MOHAA!!!! LOL

HAHAHAH VERY VERY COOL RE-En Acment of Omaha Beach!! AND VERY NICE WHERE U GOT THE SOUNDS FROM ONE OF MY FAV NEW GAMES!! MOHAA!!! HEY TELL ME WHAT YOUR SN IS I WANT TO PLAY YOU SOMETIME SEE WHAT YOUR PIGASS GOT! lol GOOD JOB ON THE VID KEEP IT UP!

Green Day - Take Back Green Day - Take Back

um...

You have had some nice flashes like In The End! they all have good music, but you are very disturbed child arent u?

Janenba is born! Ep-2 Janenba is born! Ep-2

VERY NICE ANIMATION!

I am a big dbz fan myself! that was freakin awesome! I am very curious to what 3d program u used to make all the jets and cars, or was it just skill!?! heh anyway if u could tell me i would appreciate it! Thanks! Email me at jonju62@hotmail.com Peace Out!

Pray,Mourn,Love Pray,Mourn,Love

...good thought

I guess this shows your soft side instead of all the other movies you made with all your FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT SLipknot stuff! pretty freaking awesome man!

Attack of the ... Attack of the ...

hahahaha i saw that coming...

I knew it had something to do with the simpsons when i saw the elephant! the animation looked way to much like it but good job!

Best Cartoon In The World Best Cartoon In The World

dude that rocks

Hey man im a big fan of yours i dont know how many times i have gone to your site! its freaking awsome i love you animagic stuff! its great!! oh and dont worry about boris hes a fuck nut!

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

haha pretty cool

guessing from all those sounds you play counter-strike or some kind of half-life mod.. hey if you wanna play some time my aim name is Jonju63.

Stick Slayer Episode Five Stick Slayer Episode Five

that was freaking awsome

hey how the hell did you get it to be all 3-d looking?
Oh yeah and that was so awsome!!